Thank you For Adopting!
Rescue Ranch available adult dogs as of :
Scroll down to see our available adult dogs. When you are ready to apply click the link below!
We take pride in thoroughly taking care of our dogs!
From the time your dog enters our facility until you take him or her home, we take care of them like they are our own, and they are! Our great volunteers keep their kennels clean, multiple times each day. They get out to play in our large outdoor yards, and they get to go on walks every day!
When you adopt a dog from us she/he will:
- Be Spayed or Neutered
- Be up to date on all vaccines including rabies
- Have been de-wormed
- Have tested negative for Heartworms.
- Have been microchipped and registered with Found Animals.
- Receive treatments for fleas as necessary
- And they receive any veterinary care, including surgeries, that they need
To see our available puppies or to learn more about the puppy adoption process, please visit Our Puppy Page
Come visit our shelter and meet the dogs!
Once you have found that special dog, you will:
- Fill out Dog Adoption Application On Line version OR call (530) 842-0829 for print or email version.
- Since we think of these dogs as our own pets, we have a policy to make sure our dogs are going to a safe home, one of our representatives will do a home visit. If out of the Siskiyou County area we can easily make other arrangements.
- Our adoption donation is $195.00.
- We are always available by phone or schedule a time with us for you and your dog if you have special training needs or follow-up questions about starting your life with your new family member. Our goal is to help families learn to communicate and develop life-long bonds with their dogs.
Puppy adoptions are similar to our dog adoptions however they require a 6-month commitment between the adopting family and Rescue Ranch. We strive for the very best care of our puppies and starting them off right with the best of health care is important. We also require that all of our puppies are spayed or neutered at 6 months of age. The $295.00 adoption donation for our puppies reflects our commitment to our puppies and to the adopting families. Every puppy will receive all of their puppy shots, wormed as necessary and a health check at 8-10 weeks. After they have been adopted we will contact you when they are about 6 months of age to arrange their follow-up medical needs. At that time they will receive a rabies shot, be heartworm tested, microchipped, and we will arrange a spay/neuter with our vet.
- Dogs 8 years and older qualify for $50 discount
- If you are a veteran, a senior or disabled you qualify for a $50 discount
More questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Dakota Age: 7 Breed: German Shepherd I currently live in Redding California. About Dakota: Dakota is a 7 year old male D by purebred German Shepherd who needs to find a loving home. Unfortunately due to life circumstances, his owner is unable to keep him. Dakota is calm, loving, loves people, walks and playing fetch. He does not do well with other dogs. Please contact the owner directly at (619) 240-5353 email@example.com The dog you see above is a local owner surrender. The dog is not a Rescue Ranch dog and is not currently at Rescue Ranch.Read More
Name: Rocky Age: 3 years Breed: Pit/boxer I currently live in Yreka California. About Rocky: Very friendly and good with kids he is like a big baby loves other animals Please contact the owner directly at (530) 340-3738 firstname.lastname@example.org The dog you see above is a local owner surrender. The dog is not a Rescue Ranch dog and is not currently at Rescue Ranch.Read More