We take pride in how we care for our dogs!
From the time a dog enters our facility, it becomes a member of the family! Our great staff and volunteers feed them twice a day, keep the kennels clean and get them out to play in our large outdoor yards. They also take the dogs on regular walks!
When you adopt one of our dogs they will :
- Be spayed/neutered
- Be up to date on all vaccines including rabies
- Be de-wormed
- Have tested negative for heartworm.
- Have been microchipped and registered with Found Animals.
- Have received treatments for fleas as necessary
- Have received a health check and veterinary care as needed, including surgeries.
The Adoption Process
Come to Rescue Ranch and meet the dogs!
Once you have found that special dog, you will:
- Fill out an application
- Agree to a home visit. If you live outside of the Siskiyou County area, we can make other arrangements.
- Make the applicable adoption donation.
- Once the adoption is complete, we will still be available by phone, or in-person by appointment, to help you and your dog with special training needs or follow-up questions about your life with your new family member. Our goal is to help families communicate with their dogs and develop life-long relationships with them.
- Puppy adoptions are similar to our dog adoptions, but there are some important differences. Please visit our Puppy page for details.
- Dogs 8 years and older qualify for a $50 discount.
- If you are a veteran, a senior, or disabled you qualify for a $50 discount
More questions? Please e-mail [email protected]