PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FEW BULLET POINTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR DOG
- Read the following, then click the link below.
- We prioritize the intake of dogs from those on euthanasia lists in shelters.
- We cannot take all surrenders. We will first help you to find the dog another home from your location. This is our public courtesy post program.
- If free training is what you need, feel free to sign up for a free Sunday training course with Rescue Ranch staff. They are hosted from 10-12 every Sunday unless otherwise noted. Call ahead at (530)842-0829
- We are strong believers in spay and neuter. Please ensure your dog is spayed/neutered before posting!
- We ask that you be local to Siskiyou County or a surrounding area.
If you are still considering re-homing your dog. We will help you find them a new home. Please follow this link.