Please read the following information before filling out the Rehome Courtesy Post Application
- We prioritize the intake of dogs from kill shelters.
- We will not be able to post your dog on our site unless it is spayed/neutered and has a rabies vaccine.
- We are unable to take in all surrenders, but we can help you by adding your dog to our public courtesy post page.
- If free training is what you need, feel free to sign up for a free Sunday training course with Rescue Ranch staff. They are hosted from 10-12 every Sunday unless otherwise noted. Call ahead at (530)842-0829
- We are strong believers in spay / neuter. All dogs posted to our courtesy page must be spay/neutered.
- If you need help with spay/neuter we may be able to assist you through RRAAP.
- We ask that you be local to Siskiyou County region or nearby area.
If you are still considering re-homing your dog. We will help you find them a new home.