Rehome: AmStaff Puppy – Awesomeness Level 10,000…

This dog has found its new forever home. Please check out our Available Dogs to find your perfect companion.

What a beautiful smile!

Name: Phoenix
Age: 12 months
Breed: American Staffordshire Terrier

I currently live in Montague California.

About Phoenix:

Phoenix is a one year old, 87% American Staffordshire Terrier puppy (the other 13% is unspecified Asian, Hound and Herding), who came to us at 8 weeks old when a family member in Cal-Fire rescued her from a house fire. She’s 65 lbs, spayed, up to date on shots, housebroken, and behaves on a leash. Unfortunately, she doesn’t get along with one of our other forever female dogs. But she’s fine with our big male AmStaff and our chickens (she’ll chase them but never harms any), and has my tiny 6 year old terrier mix playing doggy games like a little puppy again. She’s brimming with love and enthusiasm and energy, and loves us big humans and our toddlers too. She’s very smart and easy to train: potty, leash and crate training were a breeze because she’s both bright and eager to please her humans. She’s really still just a puppy, and so ready to become a true part of the family for someone who wants a wonderful companion. AmStaffs by nature are loyal (she never leaves the property, though she’s outside unsupervised a lot and never tied up then), affectionate, and wonderful family dogs. If she’s an indoor dog and the only pooch in a one dog family, Phoenix will be an awesome, loving, loyal companion and family guardian for life. I cannot stress what a wonderful personality Phoenix has; every time I see her, my mood improves a notch. And if you come to visit and evaluate her, yours will too, her own enthusiasm just pours out and fills those around her.

Please contact the owner directly at (530) 905-2438
[email protected]

The dog you see above is a local owner surrender.
The dog is not a Rescue Ranch dog and is not currently at Rescue Ranch.