Come visit our shelter and meet the dogs!
Whether you have found one online that you are interested in, or just want to come visit them all to see who tugs at your heartstrings!
Once you have found that special dog, you will:
- Fill out Dog Adoption Application On Line version OR (call (530) 842-0829 for print or email version).
- Since we think of these dogs as our own pets, we have a policy to make sure our dogs are going to a safe home, one of our representatives will do a home visit. If out of the Siskiyou County area we can easily make other arrangements.
- Our adoption donation is $195.00.
- We are always available by phone or schedule a time with us for you and your dog if you have special training needs or follow-up questions about starting your life with your new family member. Our goal is to help families learn to communicate and develop life-long bonds with their dogs.
Puppy adoptions are similar to our dog adoptions however they require a 6-month commitment between the adopting family and Rescue Ranch. We strive for the very best care of our puppies and starting them off right with the best of health care is important. We also require that all of our puppies are spayed or neutered at 6 months of age. The $295.00 adoption donation for our puppies reflects our commitment to our puppies and to the adopting families. Every puppy will receive all of their puppy shots, wormed as necessary and a health check at 8-10 weeks. After they have been adopted we will contact you when they are about 6 months of age to arrange their follow-up medical needs. At that time they will receive a rabies shot, be heartworm tested, microchipped, and we will arrange a spay/neuter with our vet.
- Dogs 8 years and older qualify for $50 discount
- If you are a veteran, a senior or disabled you qualify for a $50 discount